Thursday, May 14, 2009

S.H.U.F.F.L.E. P.K.

After skool,I went home 2 shower,without eatin,Im off 2 my practise my shuffle as usual,I was happily showin off my skills when suddenly a malay fella like 17 years old challenge me 2 PK,I wanted 2 record it but my fone out of battery ==,so he started 2 shuffle n it attracted a lot of ppl,I was like oh damn...he was good,(PK is a showdown where the spectators will judge n c whose the winner thru votes) so it was my turn,heart beatin very fast dat I could juz pass out,so I gave it wit evrytin I got n guess wad??? I won!!! the crowd was all clappin n shoutin like mad espescially the girls xD,so I went home with the respect of ppl in my hse area, n oso sprained my ankle cuz I didnt strecth n had 2 use my 2 frens as crotches...swt...

No comments:

Post a Comment