Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day at Times Square

I woke up at like 10.30 am n lazily walked 2 my bathroom 2 be suprised dat my sis was usin it 0.0
So after waitin,I finally got 2 use the toilet...Lawl..So I was suppose 2 meet Joo n Niick at Pavillion first...I reached there n found out dat he wanted me 2 go to the cinema 0.0 So I arrived there n we went to KFC 2 grab some lunch...Niick wanted my wedges but I 4got 2 giv him n ate the whole thing...swt...I've been told dat a fren of theirs is comin,n when he arrived he mistaken me for a form 5,wth...so we went to Times Square n went to the 9th floor n started shufflin...after drawing a lot of attention(plus the guards attention) we headed off to the CC n started playin DOTA...I got owned of cuz... The first thing we went out,a couple of guards halau'ed us cuz we did an illegal shuffle there n ended up on the streets,so the guys wnt home n I was left alone 2 wait for my sis who hasnt finish her shopping spree... 2 hrs later I finally got a ride home n on the same day at nite I got approved for joinin THL sweeet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment