Saturday, June 13, 2009

only 4 euu...

I had a great time with euu...Ive nvr regret spending my days wit euu at all...I am happy 2 hv euu as my girlfriend n I will always hv u in my memories,my dreams n more importantly in my heart...

Here's 2 little poem juz 4 euu...

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.


I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.




I miss euu so much.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment