Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another day at skool...

I started the day by waking up at 6 am as usual with my mind wondering "Y do I even wake up so early...?" After showering n changing,I head off to skool,As always when I arrive i saw Kean Weng A.K.A Hamster Face n Dheenish A.K.A Mahatma Ghandi...After assembly,I went down to the Bilik Jahitan to find dat Jern Wei had a friend called "Glovy",he put the freakin thing in the freezer for more than like 3 hours if I am not mistaken...After dat Nick asked me to bring "Glovy" to him n Joshua stuck Jeremy's name onto him...Eventually,Jern Wei found out == Fellin bored,I went up 2 class for the first time on dat day,I played futsal in class wit Jeremy,Deric,Dave,Naufal n Jansen(hard to believe),after we kept the ball,stupid Hasbariah came in n started 2 talk shit as usual...After keeping the ball,I went bak down n found dat nearly the whole class was in the Bilik Jahitan,n the gang were rehearsing their speeches for 2morro...Dats all from me,ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment